Atomicorp Archive :
|../||Aug 15 2018 22:15:11||4kb|
|db/||Jul 25 2018 22:34:43||4kb|
|dists/||May 03 2018 20:38:41||4kb|
|pool/||Jun 06 2017 22:04:31||4kb|
|debian||Jan 01 1970 07:00:00||0kb|
Configuration for the Atomic Archive
- [atomic] - Stable free access rpm channel
- [atomic-testing] - near production quality packages currently in QA
- [atomic-nucleus] - stable subscription-require rpm channel for legacy packages
- [asl-4.0] - Stable subscription-required rpm channel for Atomic Secured Linux (ASL)
- [asl-4.0-testing] - Subscription required, near production quality ASL packages currently in QA
- [ossec] - stable ossec releases
- [source]- Source RPM pacakges.
Configuration & Installation
Please see the Atomicorp wiki (https://wiki.atomicorp.com) for instructions:
The Atomicorp archives are available through the package managers for Ubuntu, Fedora, RHEL and CentOS. Note: Not all mirrors will maintain all channels listed above.
Copyright © 2005-2017 Atomicorp, Inc.