Atomicorp Archive :
|../||Feb 15 2020 05:01:03||4kb|
|3/||Nov 02 2011 07:04:55||4kb|
|4/||Jan 31 2007 06:01:48||4kb|
|4EL/||Jan 31 2007 06:01:48||4kb|
|5/||Apr 29 2007 06:05:33||4kb|
|5EL/||Apr 29 2007 06:05:33||4kb|
|6/||Dec 16 2010 23:35:39||4kb|
|6Server/||Dec 16 2010 23:35:39||4kb|
|7/||Jun 04 2019 23:31:44||4kb|
|7Server/||Jun 04 2019 23:31:44||4kb|
|8/||Jun 05 2019 03:38:42||4kb|
|8Server/||Jun 05 2019 03:38:42||4kb|
Configuration for the Atomic Archive
- [atomic] - Stable free access rpm channel
- [atomic-testing] - Near production quality packages currently in QA
- [atomic-nucleus] - Stable subscription-required rpm channel for legacy packages
- [asl-5.0] - Stable subscription-required rpm channel for AtomicWP Workload Protection (formally known as Atomic Securd Linux)
- [asl-5.0-testing] - Subscription required, near production quality ASL packackes currently in QA
- [ossec] - Stable OSSEC releases
- [source] - Source RPM packages
Configuration & Installation
Please see the Atomicorp Wiki (https://wiki.atomicorp.com) for instructions.
Atomic Enterprise OSSEC (https://www.atomicorp.com/atomic-enterprise-ossec) provides a commercially enhanced and supported version of the OSSEC
intrustion detection system.
AtomicWP (https://www.atomicorp.com/atomic-wp) provides comprehensive security and compliance for servers and cloud workloads.
The Atomicorp archives are available through the package managers for Ubuntu, Fedora, RHEL and CentOS. Note: Not all mirrors will maintain all channels listed above.
Copyright © 2005-2019 Atomicorp, Inc.